THE REAL OUTLAWS ARE IN GOVERNMENT. They always have been.
See some great videos here:
1. Obedience IS a virtue, but only when it's obedience to God's natural and positive divine laws.
2. Those laws will never conflict with each other, or with good moral conduct.
3. Resistance to tyranny IS obedience to God. Thomas Jefferson.
4. When there are good and moral leaders in government they deserve our obedience, but please find one and point them out to me, then convince me they are not there only for their own benefit. The only one I have ever seen come close is Ron Paul. The perfect politician would be one who would occupy the office they have in order to REDUCE THE POWER of that office over other people!
5. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Lord Acton
6. The worst example of abuse of power is evil and violent "law enforcement" personnel, with the possible exception of tyrannical presidents and top rulers. The worst part of evil law enforcement is that the violence is immediate and destructive of it's victims, and deserves the same instant justice.
7. The excuse advanced by some "Oh we were just following orders" or " I don't make the law, I just enforce it". It didn't work at the Nuremberg trials of the Nazi criminals and it doesn't work now.
Josie has a message to the Police
And here is the whole story that this exposes:
HERE IS THE SOLUTION FOR POLICE THAT HAVE A GOOD HEART:
ARE YOU AN OUTLAW? If you are a cop who is willing to "follow orders" no matter what you are ordered to do, then YES you are an OUTLAW. You are breaking the highest laws in existence. You are breaking God's laws, the natural law, the Supreme man made law for the government to follow, the U.S. Constitution, AND your oath of office.
JUST STOP IT. You can redeem yourself very easily. Become a member of Oathkeepers, and CHANGE YOUR WAYS. Then convert your fellow officers to do the same by sending them to this article on our blog at http://www.paulstramer.net/2013/12/on-being-outlaw.html
If you have read this article, and watched the movies, and followed the links and read those articles, YOU NO LONGER HAVE AN EXCUSE for enforcing bad, so called "laws".
http://cspoa.org/ and http://www.sheriffmack.com/ both have examples of people who are good peace officers. That is what YOU should be. Be an Oathkeeper. START RIGHT NOW, before it's too late.
Are you looking for Solutions for America in Distress
You are in the right place to find out about what is really going on behind the scenes in the patriot movement in America, including solutions from Oathkeepers, Anna Von Reitz, Constitutional Sheriffs, Richard Mack, and many more people who are leading the charge to restore America to freedom and peace. Please search on the right for over 4600 articles.
You will find some conflicting views from some of these authors. You will also find that all the authors are deeply concerned about the future of America. What they write is their own opinion, just as what I write is my own. If you have an opinion on a particular article, please comment by clicking the title of the article and scrolling to the box at the bottom on that page. Please keep the discussion about the issues, and keep it civil. The administrator reserves the right to remove any comment for any reason by anyone. Use the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Do not attempt to comment using the handle "Unknown" or "Anonymous". Your comment will be summarily deleted. Additionally we do not allow comments with advertising links in them for your products. When you post a comment, it is in the public domain. You have no copyright that can be enforced against any other individual who comments here! Do not attempt to copyright your comments. If that is not to your liking please do not comment. Any attempt to copyright a comment will be deleted. Copyright is a legal term that means the creator of original content. This does not include ideas. You are not an author of articles on this blog. Your comments are deemed donated to the public domain. They will be considered "fair use" on this blog. People donate to this blog because of what Anna writes and what Paul writes, not what the people commenting write. We are not using your comments. You are putting them in the public domain when you comment. What you write in the comments is your opinon only. This comment section is not a court of law. Do not attempt to publish any kind of "affidavit" in the comments. Any such attempt will also be summarily deleted.