By Anna Von Reitz
1. You begin your life as "one of the free, sovereign, and independent people of the United States"---- a Virginian, Minnesotan, Texan, etc....
2. While still a baby in your cradle, "uniformed officers" conscripted into the U.S. Army, who appear to be civilian doctors, improperly seize upon your name and estate and coerce your Mother to sign a False Information to the effect that you are a "US citizen"--- the same political status you would have if you were a Puerto Rican, born in Puerto Rico or one of the other Insular Territories, like Guam.
3. This status as a "Territorial Citizen" obligates you to serve the government and obey its every whim, to be defined as a "taxpayer" and subjected to Selective Service, and to need a license---which is official permission to do something that is otherwise illegal--- for things like getting married or traveling in your car from Point A to Point B. It also subjects you to the foreign British Equity Law and Territorial Court System, which is rigged against you so that British-affiliated Bar Association members can rule against you 97% of the time via the abundant use of their "judicial discretion".
4. Throughout your life these vermin misinform you, either deliberately or in ignorance themselves, and tell you that you "have to" have a Social Security Number, you "have to" have a Driver License, you "have to" have a Marriage License, and you obediently do what you are told. Every time you do, you again unwittingly confirm that you are a "US Citizen" and effectively bear False Witness against yourself and against your own interests, just to get along and survive in this ugly horror show world they have created.
5. Here is the first take home message, campers! You are NOT a "citizen" of anything. Citizens serve the government. Nationals have the government serve them. So which one are you? Uh....duh....are you paying them or are they paying you? And if they are paying you, what is that payment based upon, if not your own hard work and years of paying taxes you never actually owed?