Are you looking for Solutions for America in Distress
You are in the right place to find out about what is really going on behind the scenes in the patriot movement in America, including solutions from Oathkeepers, Anna Von Reitz, Constitutional Sheriffs, Richard Mack, and many more people who are leading the charge to restore America to freedom and peace. Please search on the right for over 8400 articles.
You will find some conflicting views from some of these authors. You will also find that all the authors are deeply concerned about the future of America. What they write is their own opinion, just as what I write is my own. If you have an opinion on a particular article, please comment by clicking the title of the article and scrolling to the box at the bottom on that page. Please keep the discussion about the issues, and keep it civil. The administrator reserves the right to remove any comment for any reason by anyone. Use the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Additionally we do not allow comments with advertising links in them for your products. When you post a comment, it is in the public domain. You have no copyright that can be enforced against any other individual who comments here! Do not attempt to copyright your comments. If that is not to your liking please do not comment. Any attempt to copyright a comment will be deleted. Copyright is a legal term that means the creator of original content. This does not include ideas. You are not an author of articles on this blog. Your comments are deemed donated to the public domain. They will be considered "fair use" on this blog. People donate to this blog because of what Anna writes and what Paul writes, not what the people commenting write. We are not using your comments. You are putting them in the public domain when you comment. What you write in the comments is your opinion only. This comment section is not a court of law. Do not attempt to publish any kind of "affidavit" in the comments. Any such attempt will also be summarily deleted. Comments containing foul language will be deleted no matter what is said in the comment.
Friday, August 4, 2023
By Anna Von Reitz
My position on Private Membership Associations (PMAs) has been dealt with on several occasions. In articles. In webinars. In interviews.
Go to www.annavonreitz.com and use the Search Engine.
I consider PMAs to be private clubs at the best of times, and at the worst of times, they act as secret societies.
I don't belong to any PMAs myself.
So why would I tell my Readers to join a PMA in order to get an account in "my" bank?
I wouldn't. And I didn't.
Those promoting the Global Family PMA and its credit union were doing that on their own as PMA members.
The most that was ever said to me or by me concerning that, was that they could migrate their credit union accounts over to the Blue Dot Bilateral Bank System when it opened up --- in the future.
The members of any credit union will be able to migrate accounts to our new bank system. The rain can fall on the ocean, too.
There was never any lack of clarity about the following issues in any of my discussions with anyone:
(1) The Blue Dot Bilateral Bank System, aka, "my" bank, is a completely separate endeavor from the Global Family Private Membership Association.
(2) I never required anyone to join a PMA in order to get an account in "my" bank.
(3) I also never suggested that anyone go around opening multiple new accounts in Federal Reserve Banks all over the country.
It looks to me like the people promoting the PMA and its credit union were involved in an Asset Pumping Scheme.
Remember the bank scandal a few years ago, where the banks were creating multiple new accounts for depositors without telling them?
Those "extra" accounts were used to make illicit escrow deals, money laundering, and, what the public wouldn't realize --- asset pumping.
The more accounts a bank has, the more asset credit they can leverage from the public trusts.
And while it is illegal for banks to purposefully create extra accounts for themselves, it's not illegal if individual people do it for them.
Our people were being used to pump billions of dollars of credit assets into the Federal Reserve Bank System, including Wells Fargo, which, last time I looked, is owned by the Department of Justice.
It wasn't any pyramid scheme benefiting me or Hunter Aki, but it was an asset pumping scheme benefiting the Federal Reserve.
So now we know why Darla, Anita, Yvonne, Xavier, and Eddie were pushing people to set up all these extra accounts.
Let's ask all the people who followed their lead--- didn't any of this hit you as strange?
By Anna Von Reitz
We have been the victims of many, many deceptions, and none greater than the misrepresentation of Military District Courts as the courts of the people.
The military districts and the courts attached to them were instituted in May of 1865 by the British Territorial United States Government ---an institution that is only approved to exist under the terms and conditions of the actual Constitution of the United States of America (1789), and the Treaty of Paris (1783), which lacked the specific implementation provided by the Constitution referenced.
There is no other basis to assume a contract.
There are two kinds of actual courts on offer -- Maritime (British Commercial) and Admiralty Courts that have usurped upon the land jurisdiction courts of this country--- plus the so-called "Administrative Courts" which aren't actual courts at all, but are instead internal corporation tribunals.
1. If you voluntarily enter the premises of these courts (inside the railing separating the court from the gallery) you are presumed to be granting them jurisdiction.
2. If you argue about anything, you are presumed to be granting them jurisdiction.
3. If you obey their judge about anything, even as simple as telling you to sit down, they assume jurisdiction.
4. If you accept being called "Mister" or "Missus" or "Miss" or "Doctor" or "Sir", etc. you are accepting titles, and presumed to be a British Territorial Subject--- granting jurisdiction to their court.
5. You are considered guilty until proven innocent in these courts -- the exact opposite of our courts.
6. If dragged into one of these courts under arrest or warrant, they give you a choice between "guilty" and "not guilty", but this is a False Choice which precludes the possibility that you are "innocent". So you must know enough about their system to plead "Innocent" or, again, they will assume jurisdiction and railroad you.
So, how else do these courts work and what are their weaknesses?
1. They must have a contract to examine and rule upon. If there is no contract for service, no contract in dispute, and no contract in evidence, they have no case and no reason to address you. So ask, politely, where's the contract?
They may bring up the State-of-State Constitution, or even the Federal Constitutions, but you are not a party subject to them, so, you ask, "When was I informed and given full disclosure for my consent?"
They won't have any answers, because in fact none of the Constitutions apply to normal folk --- only to those who work for the government and those who contract at a high level for the government services, and that isn't you.
If you press them and keep on point, asking pointed questions, they will have no reply, because they don't have a contract with you.
2. They have no defense against questions and questions do not allow them to seize jurisdiction, so you bedevil them with questions. You turn everything they claim into a countering question.
The Prosecutor claims, "The DEFENDANT owes income taxes for the years 2003 to 2019."
You ask, politely, "Where's the contract obligating me to pay taxes owed by the US DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE?"
3. These courts live and die by Negative Averment -- that is, according to what should be-- and isn't-- present.
So, asking for the contract which should be there, -------and isn't, is key.
Asking for the source of purported "federal income" is key.
Whatever should reasonably be present and isn't, is what you ask about.
May I see the Prosecutor's Bid Bond?
If he can't produce his Bid Bond on the case, there is no case, and you can innocently ask, "If there's no Bid Bond, then, how can there be a case?"
And there can't be, so Mr. Prosecutor has to pay the court, and the charges against YOU get dismissed.
And isn't that a good turn around?