The question keeps coming up,
"What should we spend our money on to be prepared for what is coming in America".
You all know that I am selling silver, and radios, and fuel preservative (PRI) and that I make videos. I have chosen a few things that I know a bit about and am trying to make people aware of how to use those things to be more prepared.
Here are a few points and something new you will like.
If I were to make a list in order of priority of what to buy or how to get prepared here is what it might look like.
1. Good nutritious Food that is packaged for long term storage.
2. Water and a way to purify it.
3. Clean air - some kind of (gas) mask for everyone
4. A way to cook without electricity
5. Plenty of guns and ammo for survival and defense
6. Communications radios to keep in touch with neighbors, friends, and family
7. A short-wave receiver for world wide news.
8. A way to heat your home without the electric grid
9. Garden seeds that are packaged for long term storage
10. If you have freezers, a generator and fuel that is conditioned for long term storage
11. A way to can meat and vegetables or produce
12. Dry goods like toilet paper, toothpaste and brushes, and every other toiletry item you use on a daily basis as well as kitchen chemicals, soaps, and other household items.
13. Proper clothing for any weather, and extra boots, shoes, socks, and underwear.
14. An inverter to make 110V electric power from 12 volt DC batteries.
15. Solar panels to charge batteries to run your inverter.
You can take this as far as you like, and after that then get some silver. Remember you can't eat silver.
Now for the new idea. Notice that I tried to list the items in roughly the order I thought them to be important.
Your priorities might be a little different, but FOOD should be right at the top.
What if you could accumulate long term food storage items each month FREE just for introducing others to your source of food?
This company is in pre-launch so the prices are low, and it costs exactly $4 to join.
Take a look and see if it might be something you might want to be involved with. You don't even have to give your tax ID number to join because food is just a commodity, like silver, or wheat, or any other commodity, and it pays only in free food.
Questions? Call me at 800 889 2839 AFTER you read the website.
PO Box 116
Eureka MT 59917
800 889 2839
Are you looking for Solutions for America in Distress
You are in the right place to find out about what is really going on behind the scenes in the patriot movement in America, including solutions from Oathkeepers, Anna Von Reitz, Constitutional Sheriffs, Richard Mack, and many more people who are leading the charge to restore America to freedom and peace. Please search on the right for over 4600 articles.
You will find some conflicting views from some of these authors. You will also find that all the authors are deeply concerned about the future of America. What they write is their own opinion, just as what I write is my own. If you have an opinion on a particular article, please comment by clicking the title of the article and scrolling to the box at the bottom on that page. Please keep the discussion about the issues, and keep it civil. The administrator reserves the right to remove any comment for any reason by anyone. Use the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Do not attempt to comment using the handle "Unknown" or "Anonymous". Your comment will be summarily deleted. Additionally we do not allow comments with advertising links in them for your products. When you post a comment, it is in the public domain. You have no copyright that can be enforced against any other individual who comments here! Do not attempt to copyright your comments. If that is not to your liking please do not comment. Any attempt to copyright a comment will be deleted. Copyright is a legal term that means the creator of original content. This does not include ideas. You are not an author of articles on this blog. Your comments are deemed donated to the public domain. They will be considered "fair use" on this blog. People donate to this blog because of what Anna writes and what Paul writes, not what the people commenting write. We are not using your comments. You are putting them in the public domain when you comment.