By Anna Von Reitz
1. I just got clarity on the ITB. No one person gets personal trade bank accounts. So this has nothing to do with me on this level.
Wrong. Everyone gets lawful Master Accounts in the International Trade Bank System. It will be a bilateral Master Account that allows you to trade or to engage in commerce when needed through the sister Commercial Bank System.
2. When will the American State National Blue Dot Credit Union be established?
Technically, our American States and Nations Bank was founded in 2016, but that isn't really the issue. We are all engaged in a process of deliberate development and a step-by-step process. First, everyone gets a Master Account in the Bilateral Bank System, from there the accounts migrate to/through member banks at the country, state and local levels.
There won't be a "credit union" as currently defined in the new system, as all our credit is prepaid credit. There is no need in the new system for us to pitch our pennies together and loan each other credit at interest.
3. When will the American Federation $ be worth 10x more than FRN?
Exchange rates unless "fixed" by statute or treaty, etc., are driven by market forces and go up and down each day. The fixed rate we are owed is similarly dependent on the inflation rate index since 1913.
4. Will there actually be a "public debt" and "Private Prosperity" card?
There will be one Master Account Card with up to 25 separate sub-accounts entered on it. The card comes pre-loaded with your Master Account already set up with an account for Public transactions (everything that comes to YOUR NAME) and a sub-account for Private transactions (everything else). You can use the extra 23 accounts for additional bank accounts, conventional credit cards, bill payments, etc.
5. What funds are transferred to the Prosperity Card - for clarity?
The Master Account Card, which we are calling the Prosperity Card, is funded by recoupments, liens, court case settlements, insurance payments, and return of money that you are owed as a result of paying debts you didn't owe, gifts to humanity, dividend payments on investments, etc.
6. Why would I set up an account with Liberty Financial Group, to use my hard assets to pay my bills If I have a Prosperity Card?
You wouldn't. That is, you could, but you wouldn't need to.
You were really always a creditor, but you were misidentified as a debtor. You, your parents, your grandparents, and great-grandparents have all paid bills you didn't owe.
That money plus interest has to be returned to you free and clear, plus interest.
Additionally, all sorts of investments have been made in your name without your knowledge or consent, and the profits from those investments (for example, the CAFR accounts) are due.
There are also court and treaty recoupments and commercial liens and all sorts of other less obvious assets that are owed to the living people of each country. Of course, our focus is on America, but don't forget that most of the known world has been impacted by this same system of institutionalized fraud and impersonation.
7. I have VietNam Dong leftover. In the great times, on the market, it was valued at almost one million u.s., will this value remain once the new system kicks in?
New system or not, International Exchange Rates change every day. You would have to look up today's exchange rate on the specific currency you are holding. What is different in the new system is that you will no longer have to go through any special middlemen to exchange your foreign currency.
8. Should this currency be deposited into my Global Family Account with my social security & my small retirement check?
The Master Account is for you to make payments, both public and private. It's funded separately from any other money you have coming in. If you want to consolidate everything later on, you have space on your card for 23 additional accounts.
One of those extra accounts could be your existing account at the local bank, which receives your SS and retirement payments -- and when you wanted to use that account to pay for something, you would simply choose that account from a scroll-down list on your Prosperity Card.
9. I am about to sell my land, hopefully a cash buy. How is this deposited into the Global Family Account?