Are you looking for Solutions for America in Distress
You are in the right place to find out about what is really going on behind the scenes in the patriot movement in America, including solutions from Oathkeepers, Anna Von Reitz, Constitutional Sheriffs, Richard Mack, and many more people who are leading the charge to restore America to freedom and peace. Please search on the right for over 4250 articles.
You will find some conflicting views from some of these authors. You will also find that all the authors are deeply concerned about the future of America. What they write is their own opinion, just as what I write is my own. If you have an opinion on a particular article, please comment by clicking the title of the article and scrolling to the box at the bottom on that page. Please keep the discussion about the issues, and keep it civil. The administrator reserves the right to remove unwarranted personal attacks. Use the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Do not attempt to comment using the handle "Unknown" or "Anonymous". Your comment will be summarily deleted. Additionally we do not allow comments with advertising links in them for your products.
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.
The Obama Deception destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.
Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film to watch.
I think Obama is doing us a favor by showing us who he doesn't like in the military. We can go to these people when it's time to form up the Grand Army of the Republic to take our country back.
I have a strange feeling we are going to pay for this. Stalin got rid of his army’s general staff because he was afraid of them…then Germany invaded Russia, and Russia took a beating because of the lack of military leadership.
Below is a list of Generals, Admirals and Navy officers who have been fired under the Obama administration because they disagreed with his policies and handling of the armed forces.
Who the hell is protecting our country?
Commanding Generals fired: • General John R. Allen - U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
• Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star) - U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
• Major General Michael Carey (2 Star) - U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)
• Colonel James Christmas - U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit
• Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
• Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus - U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013)
• General Carter F. Ham - U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013)
• Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3 Star), Jr. - U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point , NY (2013)
• Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan - U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013)
• General James Mattis - U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013)
• Colonel Daren Margolin - U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico 's Security Battalion (Oct 2013)
• General Stanley McChrystal - U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (June 2010)
• General David D. McKiernan - U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (2009)
• General David Petraeus - Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012
• Brigadier General Bryan Roberts - U.S. Army Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013)
• Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant - U.S. Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command
• Colonel Eric Tilley - U.S. Army Commander of Garrison Japan (Nov 2013)
• Brigadier General Bryan Wampler - U.S. Army Commanding General of 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command of the 1st Theater Sustainment Command [TSC] (suspended Oct 2013)
Commanding Admirals fired: • Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette - U.S. Navy Commander John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group Three (Oct 2012)
•Vice Admiral Tim Giardina(3 Star, demoted to 2 Star) - U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013)
Naval Officers fired: (All in 2011) • Captain David Geisler - U.S. Navy Commander Task Force 53 in Bahrain (Oct 2011)
• Commander Laredo Bell - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs , NY (Aug 2011)
• Lieutenant Commander Kurt Boenisch - Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
• Commander Nathan Borchers - U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Stout (Mar 2011)
• Commander Robert Brown - U.S. Navy Commander Beachmaster Unit 2 Fort Story , VA (Aug 2011)
• Commander Andrew Crowe - Executive Officer Navy Region Center Singapore (Apr 2011)
• Captain Robert Gamberg - Executive Officer carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower (Jun 2011)
• Captain Rex Guinn - U.S. Navy Commander Navy Legal Service office Japan (Feb 2011)
• Commander Kevin Harms - U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 137 aboard the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln (Mar 2011)
• Lieutenant Commander Martin Holguin - U.S. Navy Commander mine countermeasures Fearless (Oct 2011)
• Captain Owen Honors - U.S. Navy Commander aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (Jan 2011)
• Captain Donald Hornbeck - U.S. Navy Commander Destroyer Squadron 1 San Diego (Apr 2011)
• Rear Admiral Ron Horton - U.S. Navy Commander Logistics Group, Western Pacific (Mar 2011)
• Commander Etta Jones - U.S. Navy Commander amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
• Commander Ralph Jones - Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Green Bay (Jul 2011)
• Commander Jonathan Jackson - U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 134, deployed aboard carrier Carl Vinson (Dec 2011)
• Captain Eric Merrill - U.S. Navy Commander submarine Emory S. Land (Jul 2011)
• Captain William Mosk -U.S. Navy Commander Naval Station Rota , U.S. Navy Commander Naval Activities Spain (Apr 2011)
• Commander Timothy Murphy - U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 129 at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, WA (Apr 2011)
• Commander Joseph Nosse - U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine Kentucky (Oct 2011)
• Commander Mark Olson - U.S. Navy Commander destroyer The Sullivans FL (Sep 2011)
• Commander John Pethel - Executive Officer amphibious transport dock New York (Dec 2011)
• Commander Karl Pugh - U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 141 Whidbey Island, WA (Jul 2011)
• Commander Jason Strength - U.S. Navy Commander of Navy Recruiting District Nashville, TN (Jul 2011)
• Captain Greg Thomas - U.S. Navy Commander Norfolk Naval Shipyard (May 2011)
• Commander Mike Varney - U.S. Navy Commander attack submarine Connecticut (Jun 2011)
• Commander Jay Wylie - U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Momsen (Apr 2011)
NavalqQ Officers fired (All in 2012): • Commander Alan C. Aber - Executive Officer Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 71 (July 2012)
• Commander Derick Armstrong - U.S. Navy Commander missile destroyer USS The Sullivans (May 2012)
• Commander Martin Arriola - U.S. Navy Commander destroyer USS Porter (Aug2012)
• Captain Antonio Cardoso - U.S. Navy Commander Training Support Center San Diego (Sep 2012)
• Captain James CoBell - U.S. Navy Commander Oceana Naval Air Station's Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (Sep 2012)
• Captain Joseph E. Darlak - U.S. Navy Commander frigate USS Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
• Captain Daniel Dusek - U.S. Navy Commander USS Bonhomme
• Commander David Faught - Executive Officer destroyer Chung-Hoon (Sep 2012)
• Commander Franklin Fernandez - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24 (Aug 2012)
• Commander Ray Hartman - U.S. Navy Commander Amphibious dock-landing ship Fort McHenry (Nov 2012)
• Commander Shelly Hakspiel - Executive Officer Navy Drug Screening Lab San Diego (May 2012)
• Commander Jon Haydel - U.S. Navy Commander USS San Diego (Mar 2012)
• Commander Diego Hernandez - U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine USS Wyoming (Feb 2012)
• Commander Lee Hoey - U.S. Navy Commander Drug Screening Laboratory, San Diego (May 2012)
• Commander Ivan Jimenez - Executive Officer frigate Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
• Commander Dennis Klein - U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Columbia (May 2012)
• Captain Chuck Litchfield - U.S. Navy Commander assault ship USS Essex (Jun 2012)
• Captain Marcia Kim Lyons - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic New England (Apr 2012)
• Captain Robert Marin - U.S. Navy Commander cruiser USS Cowpens (Feb 2012)
• Captain Sean McDonell - U.S. Navy Commander Seabee reserve unit Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14 FL (Nov 2012)
• Commander Corrine Parker - U.S. Navy Commander Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 1 (Apr 2012)
• Captain Liza Raimondo - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic Patuxent River , MD (Jun 2012)
• Captain Jeffrey Riedel - Program manager, Littoral Combat Ship program (Jan 2012)
• Commander Sara Santoski - U.S. Navy Commander Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron 15 (Sep 2012)
• Commander Kyle G. Strudthoff - Executive Officer Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 25 (Sep 2012)
• Commander Sheryl Tannahill - U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Nashville , TN (Sep 2012)
• Commander Michael Ward - U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Pittsburgh (Aug 2012)
• Captain Michael Wiegand - U.S. Navy Commander Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (Nov 2012)
• Captain Ted Williams - U.S. Navy Commander amphibious command ship Mount Whitney (Nov 2012)
• Commander Jeffrey Wissel - U.S. Navy Commander of Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron 1 (Feb 2012)
Naval Officers fired (All in 2013): • Lieutenant Commander Lauren Allen - Executive Officer submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013)
• Reserve Captain Jay Bowman - U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Fort Dix , NJ (Mar 2013)
• Captain William Cogar - U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Mercy's medical treatment facility (Sept 2013)
• Commander Steve Fuller - Executive Officer frigate Kauffman (Mar 2013)
• Captain Shawn Hendricks - Program Manager for naval enterprise IT networks (June 2013)
• Captain David Hunter - U.S. Navy Commander of Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron 12
• Captain Eric Johnson - U.S. Navy Chief of Military Entrance Processing Command at Great Lakes Naval Training Center, IL (2013)
• Captain Devon Jones - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Air Facility El Centro , CA (July 2013)
• Captain Kevin Knoop - U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Comfort's medical treatment facility (Aug 2013)
• Lieutenant Commander Jack O'Neill - U.S. Navy Commander Operational Support Center Rock Island , IL (Mar 2013)
• Commander Allen Maestas - Executive Officer Beachmaster Unit 1 (May 2013)
• Commander Luis Molina - U.S. Navy Commander submarine Pasadena (Jan 2013)
• Commander James Pickens - Executive Officer frigate Gary (Feb 2013)
• Lieutenant Commander Mark Rice - U.S. Navy Commander Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013)
• Commander Michael Runkle - U.S. Navy Commander of Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit 2 (May 2013)
• Commander Jason Stapleton - Executive Office Patrol Squadron 4 in Hawaii (Mar 2013)
• Commander Nathan Sukols - U.S. Navy Commander submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013)
• Lieutenant Daniel Tyler - Executive Officer Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013)
• Commander Edward White - U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 106 (Aug 2013)
• Captain Jeffrey Winter - U.S. Navy Commander of Carrier Air Wing 17 (Sept 2013)
• Commander Thomas Winter - U.S. Navy Commander submarine Montpelier (Jan 2013)
• Commander Corey Wofford - U.S. Navy Commander frigate Kauffman (Feb 2013)
(Note): This trend continues in 2014 !
Since Barack Obama has been in the White House, high ranking military officers have been removed from their positions at a rate that is absolutely unprecedented.
Things have gotten so bad that a number of retired generals are publicly speaking out about the 'purge' of the U.S. military that they believe is taking place. As you will see below, dozens of highly decorated military leaders have been dismissed from their positions over the past few years.
So why is this happening? What is going on right now is absolutely crazy especially during a time of peace. Is there a deliberate attempt to reshape the military and remove those who don't adhere to the proper 'viewpoints' ? Does someone out there feel a need to get officers that won't cooperate out of the way?
Throughout world history, whatever comes next after a military purge is never good. Perhaps you are reading this and you think that 'purge' is too strong a word for what is taking place.
If this continues, what is the U.S. military going to look like in a few years?
Just consider the following quotes from some very highly decorated retired officers:
- Retired Army Major General Paul Vallely: “The White House protects their own. That's why they stalled on the investigation into Fast and Furious, Benghazi and Obamacare. He's intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.”
- Retired Army Major General Patrick Brady: “There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him.”
- Retired Army Lt. General William G. Jerry Boykin: “Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause.”
- Retired Navy Captain Joseph John: “I believe there are more than 137 officers who have been forced out or given bad evaluation reports so they will never make Flag (officer), because of their failure to comply to certain views.”
A Pentagon official, who asked to remain nameless because they were not authorized to speak on the matter, said even young officers, down through the ranks have been told not to talk about Obama or the politics of the White House. They are purging everyone and if you want to keep your job just keep your mouth shut. Now this trend appears to be accelerating.
General Vallely's comment: “Absolutely every communist regime on the planet did this as soon as they got in power.”
So what’s the big deal about another documentary film about the Second Amendment?
Oath Keepers is keenly excited about”MIDNIGHT RIDE: When Rogue Politicians Call For ‘Martial Law’”.
This film picks up where MOLON LABE left off, and not only deals with the Second Amendment, but also exposes the four types of “martial law”. Powerful, compelling, and packed with Constitutional wisdom, MIDNIGHT RIDE is going to put Oath Keepers in the saddle for the ride of our lives!
What do I mean by that? Glad you asked. This is going to be the first documentary film which centers on *why* Oath Keepers exists. Not only is the cast packed with Oath Keepers, the script has been carefully created to incorporate most of our “Ten Orders We Shall Not Obey”.
Yes, you heard me correctly. Our “Ten Orders” will be a featured part of this film, and will be interfaced with Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr.’s remarkable dissertation on the four types of “martial law” and what the Constitution has to say about them.
James Jaeger and his Matrix Entertainment has offered Oath Keepers a perfect venue for some of the finest RT&I we’ve ever seen, and all we have to do to get that promotional push for our mission is help James get the movie financed. Please contribute to the production of this movie by going here now:
READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE: