Gonzalo Lira, the Ukraine-based, Chilean-born American who has made waves with his uncensored videos (see his YouTube channel here) and roundtable discussions about Russia and Ukraine, joined me for an epic 2+ hour interview late last night. We discussed topics like:
– Why Ukraine’s counter offensive was a victory for Russia
– Description of the losses of Ukraine’s military men and equipment
– Why western politicians and media talking heads are incompetent and wrong
– “Suicide sanctions” and the self-inflicted annihilation of Europe
– How Western Europe will be reduced to an impoverished wasteland
– Why Putin prefers to AVOID escalation of this war
– The destruction of European industry, followed by finance
– Details on the expected wave of civil unrest across Europe, and the weaponization of government to brutally repress public protests
In summary, he described the coming winter of energy scarcity and economic collapse as causing the “economic annihilation of Europe,” adding that in the aftermath of this coming collapse, Western Europe would be transformed into an impoverished, desperate region of the world, utterly lacking the financial, economic and industrial power dominance it has enjoyed in recent history.
Western leaders are utterly disconnected from reality and incapable of making decisions in the interests of their own people
Whether you agree or disagree with Gonzalo Lira, his ideas are intellectually well formed and presented without any attempt whatsoever to conform to political correctness or government agendas. That’s why I invited him for an interview, after all. With all the “official” voices of ignorance, incompetence and absurdity dominating western media, White House press conferences and the allowable window of conversation on Big Tech’s platforms, it’s refreshing to hear someone say what they actually think rather than virtue signaling someone else’s twisted conclusions.