Are you looking for Solutions for America in Distress
You are in the right place to find out about what is really going on behind the scenes in the patriot movement in America, including solutions from Oathkeepers, Anna Von Reitz, Constitutional Sheriffs, Richard Mack, and many more people who are leading the charge to restore America to freedom and peace. Please search on the right for over 8400 articles.
You will find some conflicting views from some of these authors. You will also find that all the authors are deeply concerned about the future of America. What they write is their own opinion, just as what I write is my own. If you have an opinion on a particular article, please comment by clicking the title of the article and scrolling to the box at the bottom on that page. Please keep the discussion about the issues, and keep it civil. The administrator reserves the right to remove any comment for any reason by anyone. Use the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Additionally we do not allow comments with advertising links in them for your products. When you post a comment, it is in the public domain. You have no copyright that can be enforced against any other individual who comments here! Do not attempt to copyright your comments. If that is not to your liking please do not comment. Any attempt to copyright a comment will be deleted. Copyright is a legal term that means the creator of original content. This does not include ideas. You are not an author of articles on this blog. Your comments are deemed donated to the public domain. They will be considered "fair use" on this blog. People donate to this blog because of what Anna writes and what Paul writes, not what the people commenting write. We are not using your comments. You are putting them in the public domain when you comment. What you write in the comments is your opinion only. This comment section is not a court of law. Do not attempt to publish any kind of "affidavit" in the comments. Any such attempt will also be summarily deleted. Comments containing foul language will be deleted no matter what is said in the comment.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Silver price disconnect correction coming
Silver VS Gold - Disconnected price ratio.
Silver should be selling for almost $70 per ounce right now with Gold over $1100 per ounce.
Earn Silver Here: http://www.silverpatriot.com/
Buy Silver Here: http://www.silversnowball.com/220
"Throughout world history, only ten times more silver has been mined than gold. If you go back about 1,000 years ago between the years 1000 and 1250, gold was worth ten times more than silver worldwide. From year 1250 to 1792, the gold to silver ratio slowly increased from 10 to 15 and the Coinage Act of 1792 officially defined a gold to silver ratio of 15. The ratio remained at 15 until forty-two years later when the ratio was increased in 1834 to 16, where it remained until silver was demonetized in 1873." (From National Inflation Association)
Right now with Gold around $1100.00 per ounce and Silver at around $17.00 per ounce, the ratio is 65 to one. When Silver corrects this ratio will drop to historic levels of about 16 to one and right now would sell for around $68.00 per ounce at that ratio.
Is this correction coming? There are many factors that say it will soon take place.
1. The world is awash in fiat currency that has no backing in anything real. Not precious metals, or oil, or land or anything else of real value. Therefore the currencies that are unbacked have NO INTRINSIC VALUE. They are confidence currencies. In other words, they are a CON GAME by the big banksters and criminal governments. People are catching on to that. Right now the con game is about done. There is a huge move to Audit the Federal Reserve, the biggest perpe-traitor of this fraudulent money game.
2. There is a real shortage of Silver. Silver is an industrial precious metal, and unlike gold that gets stashed away as a hedge for wealth, silver gets used up in industrial uses like making electronics, relays, photography, and many other industrial uses. There is not much more silver being found. The manipulation of the prices by big banksters may be designed to reduce the price of silver to make it less profitable to mine.
3. The people are waking up, and running their banks to buy silver now. I have had several people who have cashed out their IRA and 401K savings to buy silver. If that becomes rampant, silver prices will go through the roof.
4. Many high power investment advisors are now saying that Silver is the best investment commodity of the coming decade, and people are listening and taking action before it's too late. The demand for silver for investors is shooting up, and the US mint has quit making Silver Eagles because there isn't enough silver to support the demand.
5. There are billions of ounces of PAPER silver in the form of Short Position silver stocks, that can NOT be fulfilled. Eventually these big bankster con-artists will have to cover their short postitions with real silver. They don't have it. They can't get it. Their banks will fail, just as Bear Stearns failed largely because they were about to be forced to cover their huge short position on silver. That would have exposed the fraud because silver would have gone up radically, maybe as high as $50 per ounce or more just from that one bank failure. So to cover up the potential failure they got bailed out and now JP Morgan holds the bag.
When this fraud comes home to roost where will you be? When this all comes to the knowledge of the general public there will be a panic to get out of dollars and into precious metals. Will you be caught in the panic, or will you have your position secured by owning silver? Will you be trying to buy silver at extremely high prices, or will you be selling silver to those who were not paying attention in time to figure this out and do something about it?
So here is your chance to get ahead of the crowd and protect your finances.
Earn Silver Here: http://www.silversnowball.net/
Buy Silver Here: http://www.teapartysilver.com/
P.O. Box 116
Eureka Montana USA
800 889 2839
LEGAL NOTICE: The Authors specifically invoke the First Amendment rights of freedom of speech and of the press, without prejudice, on this website. The information posted on this website is published for informational purposes only under the rights guaranteed by the First Amendment of the Constitution for the United States of America. Images, text and logic are copyright protected. ALL rights are explicitly reserved without prejudice, and no part of this website may be reproduced unless by written consent. You hereby have written consent to post any individual post from this website containing this copyright to any other blog or email only if you post the whole and unaltered article including this copyright, and give proper credit to the author, and a link back to this blog at http://www.paulstramer.net/. This applies only to articles written by Paul Stramer. ©2005-2009 by Montana Business Communications (PDS) All rights remain in force. Removing this notice forfeits all rights to recourse. Copyright strictly enforced © The videos are third party and not covered by this legal notice.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Place your comment. The moderator will review it after it is published. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason.