What should you invest in? Do you have a priority list? What tops your list?
Here is my priority list.
1. Get your spiritual life in order, and be at peace with God. This is always number one.
Things to own.
2. Food. Long term food storage items.
3. Water purification and a good source of water.
4. Communications equipment and knowledge.
5. Guns and Ammo, and other survival equipment.
6. Fuel, Gas, diesel, propane etc.
7. Medical supplies and knowledge.
8. Engineering. Power and Water systems and equipment.
9. General prep like dry goods. Stock up on everything you normally use every week.
10. All of that said, if you have these things covered, and still have "money" in a bank somewhere, then you have your whole life's work hanging out on a limb. You need to get that wealth OUT OF THE CORPORATE BANKS.
Buying silver and gold becomes a priority at that point. We can help.
http://www.teapartysilver.com/silverforsale.html Call me at 800 889 2839
Found here: https://goldsilver.com/blog/mike-maloney-the-top-10-reasons-i-own-gold-and-silver-new-video-series/?utm_source=Newsletter+and+Promos&utm_campaign=ffabd46366-2017-09-13-Top-Ten-Full-Movie&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a3f07150e9-ffabd46366-122259037&mc_cid=ffabd46366&mc_eid=694d072efc
Are you looking for Solutions for America in Distress
You are in the right place to find out about what is really going on behind the scenes in the patriot movement in America, including solutions from Oathkeepers, Anna Von Reitz, Constitutional Sheriffs, Richard Mack, and many more people who are leading the charge to restore America to freedom and peace. Please search on the right for over 6100 articles.
You will find some conflicting views from some of these authors. You will also find that all the authors are deeply concerned about the future of America. What they write is their own opinion, just as what I write is my own. If you have an opinion on a particular article, please comment by clicking the title of the article and scrolling to the box at the bottom on that page. Please keep the discussion about the issues, and keep it civil. The administrator reserves the right to remove any comment for any reason by anyone. Use the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Do not attempt to comment using the handle "Unknown" or "Anonymous". Your comment will be summarily deleted. Additionally we do not allow comments with advertising links in them for your products. When you post a comment, it is in the public domain. You have no copyright that can be enforced against any other individual who comments here! Do not attempt to copyright your comments. If that is not to your liking please do not comment. Any attempt to copyright a comment will be deleted. Copyright is a legal term that means the creator of original content. This does not include ideas. You are not an author of articles on this blog. Your comments are deemed donated to the public domain. They will be considered "fair use" on this blog. People donate to this blog because of what Anna writes and what Paul writes, not what the people commenting write. We are not using your comments. You are putting them in the public domain when you comment. What you write in the comments is your opinon only. This comment section is not a court of law. Do not attempt to publish any kind of "affidavit" in the comments. Any such attempt will also be summarily deleted.