The Articles of Freedom from the 2009 Continental Congress are now available here:
Why is this step needed:
1. The Constitution cannot defend itself and it is not a menu.
2. CC 2009 is a National Assembly of citizens from the states of the Union and the District of Columbia.
3. The purpose of CC 2009 is to legally end certain violations of the federal Constitution.
4. CC 2009 is the appropriate next step in a 14-year process by the free People to hold their STATE AND FEDERAL elected officials accountable to the federal Constitution.
5. The free People have exhausted their administrative and judicial remedies.
6. The free People wish now to exhaust their constitutional remedies, as guaranteed by the Declaration of Independence and the Accountability Clause of the First Amendment.
7. The Delegates wish to focus on Facts, avoiding Opinions.
8. The Delegates wish to focus on violations of the Constitution, avoiding political questions.
9. When the People are up against unjust and uncivil government and laws and they are entitled to reform they will achieve it if they are pro-active, non-violent and have a mass-movement.
10. These grass-roots proceedings are NOT a Constitutional Convention, which the Delegates are wholeheartedly against as such a Convention would only serve to limit our unalienable rights. The terms are easily confused, especially because it's been 225 years since "We The People" have had to convene a Continental Congress.
See the main website for Continental Congress 2009 here:
Are you looking for Solutions for America in Distress
You are in the right place to find out about what is really going on behind the scenes in the patriot movement in America, including solutions from Oathkeepers, Anna Von Reitz, Constitutional Sheriffs, Richard Mack, and many more people who are leading the charge to restore America to freedom and peace. Please search on the right for over 3300 articles.
You will find some conflicting views from some of these authors. You will also find that all the authors are deeply concerned about the future of America. What they write is their own opinion, just as what I write is my own. If you have an opinion on a particular article, please comment by clicking the title of the article and scrolling to the box at the bottom on that page. Please keep the discussion about the issues, and keep it civil. The administrator reserves the right to remove unwarranted personal attacks. Use the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Do not attempt to comment using the handle "Unknown". Your comment will be summarily deleted. Additionally we do not allow comments with advertising links in them for your products.