By Anna Von Reitz
How about me taking better control of Coordinator Training? Let's start there.
Let's make it perfectly clear to the Coordinators --- it isn't your job or within your authority to "control" me. It's within my job description and my authority to control you.
You are working with the Federation on behalf of your State Assembly to restore and bring your State Assembly into Session. You are all volunteers. You are all ASNs. You are all expected to focus on the actual important work that needs to be done, and keep your noses where they belong--- which is in your State of the Union doing the best job you can.
That is the sum total of your authority and job description. Period.
You don't get to function as your own separate little middleman "government" electing yourselves to offices that don't exist and then proposing to use those offices to lord it over other people.
That's how we got into this mess and trading one group of tyrants for another is not a viable answer.
Yes, I heard your comments yesterday at the Coordinator's Meeting, talking about how you were going to seek means to better control my podcasts --- presumably to make yourselves look better when you make gross errors and trample the rights and disrespect the needs of the people unfortunate enough to be in "your" assembly?
Yes, I listened and took notes. I am not going to be party to yet another usurpation against the people of this country operated in secret by Coordinators hiding under my skirt.
It's not "your" assembly, it's their assembly.
Your responsibility as a Coordinator is to act in good faith and upon the advice of the Federation to: (1) expedite the repopulation of your State of the Union, (2) properly guide the recorders when a question occurs, (3) help the members of the State Assembly get organized to convene a General Assembly and next, to provide themselves with the services they need --- a properly functioning International Business Assembly, their own State Courts, and their own Assembly Militia.
Anyone caught unreasonably delaying or obstructing the people from recording their birthright claims, or obstructing their membership in their assembly, is going to be toast.
Anyone using vetting improperly, anyone using time outs improperly, anyone acting like a Nazi Control Freak and shirking their duty to educate and help people transition --- is going to be blackened toast.
Anyone treading on the equal rights of free speech and sneaking in censorship favorable to their own viewpoints is going to be in the same waste bin.
You are supposed to be getting answers from the Federation for your Assembly during the assembling process. Do so. Don't presume that you have the answers. And don't make stuff up and pretend that it came from the Federation when it didn't.
For example, you are not supposed to be making up things like Ad Hoc Committees in international jurisdictions and electing yourselves to offices that don't exist and which you have no authority to create.
It pains me that I have to say something so obvious, but apparently, it's necessary.
Don't put the Great Seal on State paperwork, making it look like it came from the Federation.
Again, it pains me that I have to say something so obvious, but apparently, it's necessary.
And don't gripe because North Carolina had the gumption to do the Tuesday Podcast. Any one of the assemblies could have done the same and didn't.
Don't imagine that there is any competition implied between the Monday Webinar and the Tuesday Podcast, either.
That's just more "competition indoctrination" making you assume that the moment two different things exist, they are in competition with each other.
That's not true.
That's just more BS embedded like a time bomb in your psyche --- a "bomb" that serves to undermine all of us and causes completely misguided and unnecessary strife in this world.
Watch yourselves and jettison the Corporate Crappola.
Realize that you have been indoctrinated and trained like monkeys to accept and act upon an assumption of endless war and competition that only benefits our common enemies.
Early on in this effort, we had fear-mongers preaching Federation Fear, because people were confusing our unincorporated Federation of States with the Federal Government they are too familiar with.
We finally got past that, and now, more fear-mongering and people imagining "infiltrators" behind every bush and underlying every new 1779 Declaration.
Realize that fear-mongering is the way of THOSE United States, not THESE United States. We don't encourage our people to be fearful and suspicious and weak-minded and we don't use fear as a means to control people, either.
So where is all this fear and fear-mongering coming from, if not the foreign corporate service-providers and the indoctrination they shoved onto us?
Sure, there may be real live infiltrators coming into our assemblies. So what? It's up to us to grow a brain and identify and confront them. Most of them are Ex-Cons being coerced and bullied to act as snitches.
The rest of the real life infiltrators are Agency Personnel acting out of school. These rats come in two primary breeds.
Breed Number One: they are so arrogant they adopt obvious phony names like "Connie Cowcatcher" and say things that are patently over the top. They cast suspicion on everyone and everything and fear-monger and preach violence. They are like caricatures of "patriots" acting out their idea of what a "sovereign citizen" is and if you can't identify them you probably can't tell the difference between a pear and a grapefruit, either.
Breed Number Two: they say little or nothing at all and just lurk around in the background like a piece of mold on a log. They blink once in a while or you would mistake them for lizards. They are very quiet. They have no opinions. They are there to watch and spread whatever little fear-mongering and doubt they can without drawing attention to themselves.
There will be a lot of confused and ignorant people stumbling their way into our assemblies like refugees. That is a given. Most of us were confused, too, and some of us still are, including some Coordinators.
That doesn't mean they are "infiltrators".
We have to prepare better new member orientation materials if we hope to meet the demand and maintain sanity. A lot of people need to learn some surprising things quickly -- fundamentals that will reshape their vision of themselves and their world.
1. You are a national of THESE United States, not THOSE United States. Our United States are fifty physically defined States of the Union. Their "United States" are fifty British Crown corporations in the business of providing government services or fifty Municipal Corporation franchises in the same business. We are unincorporated. They are incorporated.
2. If you are a State Citizen in your State Assembly, you can be considered a Citizen of The United States, but otherwise, most Americans aren't citizens of any kind at all.
3. The word "citizen" implies an obligation to serve a government, instead of the government having an obligation to serve you. Are you a government employee or the dependent of a government employee?
4. We don't live in a democracy. We don't depend on majority rule, also known as mob rule. We have our own "republican form" of government that upholds the rights and property interests of each one of us.
5. We don't live under any Constitution, though we enjoy the benefit of Constitutional Guarantees. We live under The Declaration of Independence, instead.
6. 92% of Federal Code and 100% of State of State Statutes do not apply to us. This is why Americans don't, generally speaking, stand under any Federal Code, and why State of State franchise statutes should never be applied to us.
Only about 8% of all Federal Code, that which is published in the Congressional Record, may apply to average Americans if we choose to: (1) engage in federally regulated activities (manufacture, sale and interstate transport of alcohol, tobacco, and firearms) or (2) enter the premises of known and actual federally owned and operated facilities like Post Offices and Naval Dockyards.
Please note that in the majority of cases, the actual States never ceded the land and soil underlying "federal" facilities, and our money and our credit assets were used to build them. This means that many facilities that appear to be "federal" actually belong to us and are State Trust assets.
7. There are three separate populations of people in this country -- State Nationals, Territorial U.S. Citizens, and Municipal "citizens of the United States". It is necessary for you to know which group you belong to and have reasonable evidence to prove it.
8. We are guaranteed the right to live under American Common Law, while our employees live under Maritime and Admiralty Law. We have the right to set up our courts and run them for our people within the boundaries of our States. Our State Courts are Courts of General Jurisdiction that can judge the law and the facts of any case. Their State of State courts are strictly limited tribunals that collect debts and punish employee infractions.
These are the sorts of things that Coordinators should know and be teaching others, instead of standing around fear-mongering and spreading suspicions that every new member is an infiltrator, or demeaning new members for being "ignorant".
Let me remind every Coordinator in this country -- there was a time when you didn't know, either, and from the evidence of recent events, there is still a lot for some Coordinators to learn.
Better learn it now, because there's no room for Coordinators who are acting like tyrants, not doing their jobs, and bottlenecking progress.
There's no need to look for infiltrators when you are acting like infiltrators yourselves and yielding the same results.