By Anna Von Reitz
1. "But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies."
-- Interview with John Parsons, 1947
2. "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
-- Woman and the New Race, Chapter 5, "The Wickedness of Creating Large Families." (1920) http://www.bartleby.com/1013/
3. "We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population..."
-- Letter to Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, December 10, 1939, p. 2
4. “I accepted an invitation to talk to the women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan... I was escorted to the platform, was introduced, and began to speak...In the end, through simple illustrations I believed I had accomplished my purpose. A dozen invitations to speak to similar groups were proffered.”
-- Margaret Sanger, An Autobiography, published in 1938, p. 366
5. “I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world, that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically... Delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they’re born. That to me is the greatest sin—that people can—can commit.”
-- Interview with journalist Mike Wallace, 1957
6. “The most serious evil of our times is that of encouraging the bringing into the world of large families. The most immoral practice of the day is breeding too many children..."
-- Sanger, Margaret. Woman and the New Race (1920). Chapter 5: The Wickedness of Creating Large Families. http://www.bartleby.com/1013/5...
7. “Eugenics without birth control seems to us a house builded [sic] upon the sands. It is at the mercy of the rising stream of the unfit.”
-- Sanger, Margaret. (1919) Birth Control and Racial Betterment. The Birth Control Review.
8. “As an advocate of birth control, I wish to take advantage of the present opportunity to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the ‘unfit’ and the ‘fit,’ admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes.”
-- Sanger, Margaret. (1921) The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda. The Birth Control Review, p. 5. http://birthcontrolreview.net/...
9. “The most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.”
-- Sanger, Margaret. (1921) The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda, Birth Control Review, p. 5
10. "No more children should be born when the parents, though healthy themselves, find that their children are physically or mentally defective.”
-- Sanger, Margaret. (1918) When Should A Woman Avoid Having Children? Birth Control Review, Nov. 1918, 6-7, Margaret Sanger Microfilm, S70:807.
11. “A marriage license shall in itself give husband and wife only the right to a common household and not the right to parenthood."
-- Margaret Sanger, "America Needs a Code for Babies," Article 3, 27 Mar 1934.
12. "No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit for parenthood."
-- Margaret Sanger, "America Needs a Code for Babies," Article 4, March 27, 1934.
13. "Permits for parenthood shall be issued upon application by city, county, or state authorities to married couples, providing they are financially able to support the expected child, have the qualifications needed for proper rearing of the child, have no transmissible diseases, and, on the woman’s part, no medical indication that maternity is likely to result in death or permanent injury to health."
-- Margaret Sanger, "America Needs a Code for Babies," Article 5, March 27, 1934.
14. "No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth..."
-- Margaret Sanger, "America Needs a Code for Babies," Article 6, March 27, 1934.
15. "Apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring."
-- Sanger, Margaret. “My Way to Peace,” Jan. 17, 1932. Margaret Sanger Papers, Library of Congress 130:198. https://www.nyu.edu/projects/s...
16. "... these two words [birth control] sum up our whole philosophy... It means the release and cultivation of the better elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks -- those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization."
-- Margaret Sanger, "High Lights in the History of Birth Control," Oct 1923.
17. "Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease..."
-- Sanger, Margaret (1922). The Pivot of Civilization.
18. "My own position is that the Catholic doctrine is illogical, not in accord with science, and definitely against social welfare and race improvement."
-- Margaret Sanger, "The Pope's Position on Birth Control," Jan. 27, 1932.
19. “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class... Knowledge of birth control is essentially moral. Its general, though prudent, practice must lead to a higher individuality and ultimately to a cleaner race.”
-- Margaret Sanger, "Morality and Birth Control," Feb-Mar 1918.
20. “Feeble-mindedness perpetuates itself from the ranks of those who are blandly indifferent to their racial responsibilities. And it is largely this type of humanity we are now drawing upon to populate our world for the generations to come. In this orgy of multiplying and replenishing the earth, this type is pari passu multiplying and perpetuating those direst evils in which we must, if civilization is to survive, extirpate by the very roots.”
-- Margaret Sanger, The Pivot of Civilization, 1922
21. “Birth control itself, often denounced as a violation of natural law, is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defectives… If we are to make racial progress, this development of womanhood must precede motherhood in every individual woman.” -- “Woman and the New Race,” 1920
I really don't think we have to wonder where she ended up. Certainly not on the heavenly side.ReplyDelete
Some of the links do not work.ReplyDelete
Watch the videoDelete
JACQUES ATTALI Verbatim. 1981-1986. Here from a 1981 book by Bilderberger Kacques Attali is an example of the Elite's mindset: The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population--Of course, we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe it is for their own good--We find or cause something, a pandemic targeting certain people a real economic crisis or not, a virus effecting the old or the elderly, it doesn't matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb to it. The stupid will believe in it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone."ReplyDelete
17. "Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease..."ReplyDelete
-- Sanger, Margaret (1922). The Pivot of Civilization.
Margaret needn’t have worried about that. All that money goes right into the pockets of the organizers.
"Grants" - organized charity from fed to state; no different than Public Private Partnership.ReplyDelete
I am told that the work ‘fuck’ originates from ‘fornication under consent of the king’. If that’s true, her ideas have been around a long time, just coming from different angles.ReplyDelete
On January 24, 2023 Katherine Watt was an attendee at a press conference that discussed the ongoing emergency use rollout of bioweapons being marketed as Covid vaccines. She discussed the legal framework for which this is happening and provides ways to circumvent the WHO/BIS/DOD initiatives that undermine sovereignty.ReplyDelete
American Domestic Bioterrorism Program
Building the case to prosecute members of Congress, presidents, HHS and DOD secretaries and federal judges for treason under 18 USC 2381.
"The basic goal of the architects, which has been achieved, was to set up legal conditions in which all governing power in the United States could be automatically transferred from the citizens and the three Constitutional branches into the two hands of the Health and Human Services Secretary, effective at the moment the HHS Secretary himself declared a public health emergency, legally transforming free citizens into enslaved subjects.
In other words: Congress and US Presidents legalized and funded the overthrow of the U.S. Constitution, the U.S. government and the American people, through a massive domestic bioterrorism program relabeled as a public health program, conducted by the HHS Secretary and Secretary of Defense on behalf of the World Health Organization and its financial backers. Covid-19 is a worldwide, state-sponsored contract terrorism program, fronted by a pretextual ‘public health’ campaign. It is jointly conducted by:
1 infiltators loyal to foreign and domestic enemies, posing as US government officials, primarily in the executive branch, administrative agencies and military;
2 intermediate contract management firms such as Advanced Technology Inc/ATI and Analytic Services Inc./ANSER;
3 pharmaceutical-weapons manufacturers such as Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna, BioPort and Emergent Biosolutions, organized through the Medical CBRN Defense Consortium
This is a joint project between DOD, Central Banks, WHO, BIS, UN. Katherine Watt suggests ways to circumvent the WHO/BIS/DOD initiatives that undermine sovereignty such as state and local enactment of protective laws, bringing control back to the states, Article 10 of the Constitution to reclaim state rights, etc.
the "States" and Locals/"Municipalities" are mostly all in on the corruption too: the Federal Corps(e) is made up of people who come from the States that have been heavily infiltrated too as we now know, with installed, paidoff, threatened, or compromised Mayors, Chiefs, Councils.Delete
the Constitution/ BofR/ Art10 is THEIR set of rules THEYRE supposed to be following that theyve been violating for decades. nothing to make one think theyre actually going start following it now, other than once in a great while when it serves their Agenda.
we need to quit looking for solutions only through them:
because theyre not too likely at this point to correct themselves or keep promises/ Treaties they make, or keep any "Laws" they make.
... but we need to stay open.
im just saying, i believe at this point we need to start forming up on our own how were going to fix all this mess, because all i sense is a "Re-Set" of the same System coming rom them, but with the screws tightened down.... providing theres anyone left to tighten the screws down on.
Margaret Sanger may have had a dark agenda but I will always believe in "Choice" no matter the issue! Everyone has a right to control what happens with their bodies. I would rather see an abortion than an abused, neglected child that the parents didn't want. Safe and legal abortion should always be available to women, first trimester only as there should be a limit on how far along a woman is in her pregnancy. Abortion rights and birth control freed woman from a lifetime of enslavement by unwanted pregnancies and allowed women the freedom they deserve rather than being controlled by any church, government or husband!ReplyDelete