By Anna Von Reitz
We testify that to the best of our knowledge and belief based on more than forty years of research and direct experience that:
1. There is one sovereign state known as California, which is a complete state having physical borders.
2. That sovereign state known as California is a member State of the Union doing business as the States of America.
3. That sovereign state known as California is also a Member of the Federation of States doing business as The United States of America.
4. There is no provision for any other kind of "California" or any other definition of "California" that is not a State of the Union and/or not a Member of the Federation of States.
5. California is populated by living people called Californians who have established their permanent house, home, and domicile within the physical borders of California.
6. This population of people is enabled to reclaim their birthright political status.
7. Each one may claim their inheritance as American Citizens operating in international jurisdiction and as State Citizens operating in the national jurisdiction of California or may simply claim their Nationality.
8. These living Californians have the guaranteed right to peaceably assemble and conduct their business as a State Assembly known as The California Assembly.
9. Just as there is only one California, there is only one assembly in each State of the Union.
10. By attempting to redefine what "California" is, you and your associates have voluntarily left the established sovereign state behind and are now stateless and without standing to bring any claims or charges.
11. By participating in secret meetings and bad-mouthing the Federation of States for exercising oversight of the assembly process that is now taking place in its international jurisdiction, you have encouraged insurrection.
12. By advocating withdrawal of California from the Union and Federation of States, you have created a Secessionist Movement similar to that which started the Civil War.
13. By attempting to reorganize California in a backward order contrary to the clear instructions received from the Federation of States, you have created a logical impossibility and wasted everyone's efforts.
14. All those "persons" registered as U.S. Citizens and as Municipal citizens of the United States who are now reclaiming their birthright political status as Americans and as Californians cannot magically reappear on the soil of their counties without first re-establishing their presence on the land of their State.
15. This situation which you and your associates have promoted has resulted in confusion, as you illegally continue to claim that you and your cohorts are The California Assembly, which, as a result of your own actions, is an impossibility.
16. The mission and purpose of The California Assembly is to self-govern California as part of the restored and fully functioning American Government.
17. That mission never included creating any new definition of California, never allowed for any Secessionist activity, and the work of The California Assembly does not allow insurrection against the Federation of States and its authority in international jurisdiction, either.
18. Although it appears that certain people never did their homework and still don't fully grasp the fact that land is an international jurisdiction and that the State known as California is an international entity, there is no excuse for continued ignorance and misadministration of the assembly effort in California.
19. The only assembly that is a Member of the Federation of States is The California Assembly headed up by Michele Ford and Satya Orion--- the same assembly that you left behind, and which you no longer have any right to represent.
20. Kindly return the purloined records and seals of The California Assembly and cease and desist any and all representations that your splinter group is the assembly for California.
Anna Maria Riezinger, Fiduciary
The United States of America