By Anna Von Reitz
Okay, Campers -- more insight into the history and the process and the "rest of the story".
What you need to have ready to counter-claim back your Good Name and Estate:
1. Three authenticated copies (or if not possible for your State, certified at the State Secretary of State level) and at least one authenticated at the United States Department of State level copy of "your" Birth Certificate. These are private documents, not to be recorded.
2. Two notarized statements from Witnesses who know you, know your family, and have first hand knowledge that you are "the" person who was born to the parents and at the place and time shown as the actual birth day on the BC.
3. If possible, a "Lineage Treaty" showing that your family has been in this country since before the Civil War. This is just a simple recitation of your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, when and where they were born, when and where they got married, etc.
4. A Revocation of all Powers of Attorney effective the day of your birth. This wipes out your Mother's unwitting donation of your name to their fraud scheme and any applications that gave away General Powers of Attorney---prevents the Bar Attorneys from "representing" you and messing with the so-called "intermediary record" of your estate;
5. The Deed of Re-Conveyance moving your Trade Name back to the land and soil of your native State of the Union.
6. The Certificate(s) of Assumed Name that move all the "derivative" variations, permutations, orderings, and styles of your name to the land and soil of your native State of the Union.
7. Mandatory Notice of Liability under the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act.
8. International Will clearly establishing your disposition of your property interests.
All this Turkey Trot is the full-blown insurmountable "stick it down their throats sideways" seizure of control of your name and estate back from the vermin, valid in every international court on Earth.
If they make the mistake of addressing you as a Federal Citizen, you request a Status Hearing and blow them clean out of the water.
Thanks to the work we already did, you are free to assign the BC trust to the U.S. Treasury 1789 from whence it came, and you can go through the additional work to establish your own Private Indemnity Bond, but you can also just tag along and use the indemnity bond established to protect you and your actual State of the Union: AMRI00001 RA 393 427 640 US.
This looks like an "A4V" process, but it is not.
An Accept for Value is what is called a "Mutual Offset Credit Exchange" --- Party A owes you money, but you also owe Party A money, so you "exchange" debts. You owe me $20, but I owe you $10, so I exchange back my $10 debt against your $20 debt and you only owe me $10 as a result.
The Indemnity Bond also requires you to "accept" a Bill and signal that acceptance by writing "ACCEPTED" on the Bill, signing your Trade Name with a by-line, like this: by: John Michael Doe, assigning it to the Indemnity Bond Account, and dating the action. So it looks like a Mutual Offset Credit Exchange, but it isn't. It's an insurance claim.
So, long story short, when you are in receipt of your BCs and have recorded the other documents, you are iron-clad to claim your "indemnity" from any loss or damage.
There is just one other caveat -- the vermin seldom send actual Bills.
What they send are Billing Statements that merely track the status of accounts, and sucker you into paying a Bill that only appears to have been presented. In fact, you've just been told that there is an arrearage in the ACCOUNT, but you haven't been billed for it. Why? Because it's not a bill that you actually owe, and if the rats actually sent you a Bill that would be fraud on the face of it.
This is why you have to demand a "Voucher" from the IRS and can't just sign and stamp any old Notice or Statement they send you.
My comments have been limited to the situations people face in court precisely because when a commercial entity brings an action in court, they have to provide the Judge with an actual Bill. And he has to have an actual Bill in front of him ready to give you, or the entire case is void.
Any failure to produce the Bill on demand --- yours --- is cause for you to say, "I wish for the dismissal with prejudice of all actions related to contract case number (whatever it is) for failure to show cause and administrative default."
Please note that you do not "move" the Court to do anything. You merely express your wishes to your servants.
And if they do produce a Bill for you to sign, you sign it and charge it off against the Indemnity Bond for your State of the Union.
You win either way in the court situation --- Bill or no Bill.
We are still working on the business end of the utility companies, which are operating in true rogue capacity.
See this article and over 1100 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com
To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.