by Anna Von Reitz
Millions of people are just waking up like disgruntled bears waking from a long hibernation, or maybe like me, when I can't find a cup of coffee in the morning. However that may be I get all sorts of rambling, critical and mostly ignorant emails interspersed with hundreds of requests for help from people suffering from some aspect of abusive courts every day. I cannot possibly answer them all, but I will take stabs at providing more general information that will help people take affirmative action in their own behalf.
I want to point out that all American Common Law Courts are courts based on the land, practicing the Law of the Land. Their jurisdiction is tied to the land as a result. My court is in Alaska. I have no way to help someone in Idaho. The people in Idaho have to help each other. That's the first big misunderstanding.
The watery Federal Courts provide the same "service" in every state, just like Burger King delivers the same Whopper the same way 24/7 from San Francisco to Portland, Maine.
Under American Common Law each State has its own quirks and each County within each States has its peculiarities. This is because the people who live in actual living breathing places are not all the same and their counties aren't all the same. A county in Rhode Island probably doesn't need (or have) a law against cattle rustling, but a county in Texas most likely does. You get my point.
Some years ago a group of hoity-toity lawyers decided that they didn't like having to deal with local law and its variations. They felt that law had to be standardized and they set themselves up as a committee to do exactly that----by imposing uniform regulations and statutes under the foreign international jurisdiction of the sea and using the Law of the Sea to do it. They weren't quite brave enough to declare their intention to undermine the Law of the Land including the Constitution, so they hid their actions and used a favorite trick: they adopted the Public Law, "codified" it--- that is, they imposed their own numbering and organizational scheme---and then copyrighted that variation as their own private corporate law.
If you flip open the cover of any book of "State Statutes" published since 1965 you will see that these are all copyrighted, but if they were Public Law they would all be in the Public Domain and they would all be published without a copyright. Many documents that you assume are public have been usurped in this same fashion. Even the actual Constitution was "adopted" and converted into a corporate charter by the same process back in 1868.
That doesn't mean that the actual Constitution ceased to exist. It means that the lawyers seized a public document and recast it with minor changes and used it for a private purpose.
To find the actual Public Laws for your states and counties you will have to go back before 1965 and delve into the records to find Public Domain Statutes. These may be rather dated in some respects, but they are yours and you can rely on them as a trusty source of information about your County on the Land and the Public Offices it has traditionally used in its administration.
When I say that you are heirs to the Republic, I mean that in a literal sense. By re-establishing your birthright political status and operating your land-based government, you are inheriting the Republic in exactly the same way you might inherit a house. It is yours now. You are free to repair, rebuild, remodel and do with it what best serves your purposes within the framework of the Organic Law----and once you wake up fully and get organized and competent again, you may even make changes to those sacrosanct treaties and agreements.
As you begin this process make sure that all the local politicians know how the system is supposed to work so that they have no credible basis to object to your efforts to renew the lawful government on the land and to enforce the Organic Law (Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, Constitution, and Northwest Ordinance) and Public Law (United States Statutes-at-Large). If you haven't given them a copy of our affidavit of probable cause, consider doing so now: "You Know Something Is Wrong When.....An American Affidavit of Probable Cause" is available on Amazon.com for around $20 and it explains the whole issue of split jurisdictions and the bank-perpetuated fraud schemes that have led to the current circumstance as a large print cartoon book anyone can understand.
There has been a big propaganda campaign funded by the banks bad-mouthing and misrepresenting "sovereign" Americans, calling us "paper Terrorists" and such rot. This is because they know that their corporations have been making money hand over fist by defrauding us and abusing us and once we take control of our rightful domain and start enforcing the Organic Law in our own courts again, their salad days of lawless international carpetbagging are over.
However, they have scared and deluded half the police force and half the politicians and it is your job to reassure these folks that however righteously angry you may be with the Bar Associations, for example, it is a matter of business administration and white color crime as far as you are concerned. You are intent on restructuring things in a lawful and orderly fashion and are merely exercising responsibilities and property rights you inherited.
So your Mission, if you decide to accept it is:
1. Find an appropriate meeting hall or meeting halls for multiple meetings on different days and locations in Cook County. Place ads in the paper and post on bulletin boards, church calendars, etc., to get the word out. This can go in the Legal Notices Section and might read something like this: Fix the Government Problem Once and For All, Notice of Public Meeting to Organize the Land Jurisdiction Cook County Government, 6 o'clock pm, Thursday, February 11, 2016, Basement of St. Malachi's Family and Youth Education Center, 1100 South Pauling Avenue, Chicago, Illinois.
2. At the meeting, explain the situation--- that the land jurisdiction government of the people, by the people, and for the people has been vacated and all the Public Offices have been secretively "filled" by interloping governmental services corporation personnel who are operating in the international jurisdiction of the sea and under the Law of the Sea instead of the Law of the Land that you are all owed.
3. Explain that there has been a lot of legal chicanery involved and that it is necessary as a result for people to reclaim their rightful and correct birthright political status as one of the free sovereign and independent people of the United States and not an "inhabitant" merely "residing" on our land as a British Subject allowed to be here in order to provide "essential governmental services" as described by Article III of The Definitive Treaty of Peace, Paris, 1783.
4. Everyone signs a Declaration of Political Status reclaiming their estates and standing on the land of their nativity. These are Witnessed on the spot by at least two other participants and a Public Notary invited to the meeting(s).
5. Describe the Public Offices that need to be filled--- noting that the proper names of the Public Offices are slightly different from the names of the look-alike-sound-alike private corporate offices mimmicking the Public Offices. For example the Sheriff needed to operate the land jurisdiction is formally called the Cook County Sheriff, while the private corporate "Sheriff" is called the Sheriff of Cook County. The Cook County Sheriff works for the Illinois State, while the Sheriff of Cook County works for State of Illinois.
6. If anyone challenges your action or asks about it, make sure that you communicate the facts to all the local politicians and law enforcement personnel and make it clear that you are operating in unincorporated capacity and are operating the land jurisdiction you are owed and enforcing the Organic and Public Law of this country ---because, since they all incorporated their functions --- there is no adequate enforcement of the Organic and Public Law. By incorporating their County they have reduced their capacity to being corporate code, regulation, and statute enforcement officers operating in the international jurisdiction of the sea and that has left nobody at home minding the real store.
7. Accept nominations for the vacant offices Cook County is owed: Sheriff, Judges, Justices of the Peace, Bailiffs, County Land Recorder, Cook County Clerk, Assembly Members, Coroner, Common Law Grand Jury Foreman, and so on. At the same time, sign up people to serve on the Cook County Common Law Grand Jury to investigate crimes and hand down indictments against Federal United States Citizens and presentments against members of the people, also solicit the service of Trial Jury Members.
8. Do not be overwhelmed thinking that you cannot possibly handle the flow of cases in Cook County. For now, all you have to do is service the needs of those people who are declaring their political status on the land. As that number of people grows, the caseload will grow, but so will the number of people employed. In time as the Bar Associations are bankrupted and again outlawed on the land more and more lawyers will come to work for the Continental Court System. Also be aware that the American Common Law Courts are much simpler to run than Admiralty Courts and there are no victimless crimes to deal with.
9. Hold elections with paper ballots. Have the results tabulated and certified by an Elections Committee of at least three unrelated adults who are members of the unincorporated county population.
10. Record the results and run a second ad in the papers which might read something like this: Public Notice of Public Office Investiture to take place at Hollingwood School Auditorium, 4220 Elleboro Avenue NW, Chicago, Illinois, Thursday, March 10, 2016, 7 pm. At this ceremony the record of the election results is presented by those serving on the Election Committee. Those elected who have already been notified are called forward to receive their bond and take their Lawful Oath of Office.
11. Once these people are bonded and sworn in they are entitled to exercise all the powers inherent in the unincorporated Public Offices of the land jurisdiction. The Cook County Sheriff can now deputize as many men as he deems necessary to uphold and enforce the Organic and Public Law of the Land---just like John Wayne in the old movies. He will of course notify his counterpart, the Sheriff of Cook County, and make it clear that the land jurisdiction is fully occupied and that the American Common Law Court known as the Illinois State Superior Court is now in operation and at least with respect to those people claiming their birthright status on the land, there is no further excuse for the exercise of martial common law per Milligan Ex Parte by the Admiralty Courts.
12. Remember that those operating the incorporated version of Cook County are charged with providing "essential public services" to you as well as providing them for their own citizenry. Since 1965 there have been fewer and fewer Americans exercising their natural birthright political status so that many people are not aware that there is any difference between a "US citizen" and "one of the free sovereign and independent people of the United States". Many do not understand that the jurisdictions were split and that citizens of the Federal United States are in a different political status than those who claim their birthright on the land of the Continental United States. Federal United States Citizens come in two kinds--- they either live in the Constitutional Democracy created by the Federal United States known as the United States of America (Minor) or they are citizens of the District of Columbia Municipality which is run by Congress as an oligarchy. Both these Federal political statuses are different from yours as a living man or woman born on the land of one of the organic states of the Union. Be patient. Be kind. Be determined. For various reasons numerous people will disbelieve, deny, or otherwise discourage you from claiming your birthright.
Would you rather be the lawful heirs of a vast estate, or the servingmen responsible for mucking out the horse stalls? It's your choice. Not theirs.
Judge Anna Maria Riezinger
See this article and over 100 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com