By Anna Von Reitz
I awoke today to cries of anguish and shouts of joy, as the two misbegotten sides of the political spectrum erupted in response to the news that the United States Supreme Court declined to hear arguments from the State of Texas, et alia.
As I pointed out yesterday, there is a dangerous confusion caused by using the word "State" to describe "Confederate States" that are actually State-of -State business organizations, and not actual States at all.
This exact confusion is what happened here.
The case in question was being raised by the State of Texas, not Texas.
As I also pointed out, such a suit would have to be entertained in Original Jurisdiction, which is only accessible when one State attacks another State in international jurisdiction.
So, Original Jurisdiction can't be accessed by the State of Texas for the same reason that the State of Texas, as an incorporated entity, can't legitimately invoke sovereign immunity.
A State, as I keep preaching, is not "the same as" a State-of-State.
The United States Supreme Court knows this as well as I do, and knows that a State-of-State that functions under corporate private law in international jurisdiction doesn't have the standing to enter Original Jurisdiction.
Texas, not the State of Texas, would have to bring the suit for it to be in Original Jurisdiction, and that is not even possible.
Why? Because the Cause --- election tampering involving a foreign-owned corporation's private elections --- is miles outside of Texas' interests and jurisdictions.
That would be like me bringing suit because the corporation providing my lawn care services held new corporate elections and cheated, leaving me to work with Joey Brazos instead of Leon Helmdich.
As the Employer, I can tell the lawn care corporation that I won't work with Joey Brazos, because he is a known crook, and as a result, he doesn't have permission to come onto my property to provide any services.
But that is not a matter for the Supreme Court to decide. That's a matter for the Employer and Party-to-Contract to decide.
It's apparent to me and I hope that it is now apparent to you (and to the clueless State Attorney Generals) that the United States Supreme Court couldn't entertain the complaint brought by the State of Texas and seventeen other such "Confederate States" --- because none of them have standing to enter Original Jurisdiction.
Therefore, it is absolutely no surprise that despite the gravity of the situation, the Supreme Court turned them down. The Supreme Court Justices literally could not hear such a case, even if they wanted to.
Instead, the published statutes of the corporations in question, common sense, and the authority of the Commander-in-Chief will have to prevail.
And I have no doubt that it will.
As for all of you reading this, this is an excellent lesson.
Your State, your actual State of the Union, is calling you to get involved in self-governance, an occupation you are heir to and which you have been neglecting to your own detriment. Only your State has the standing to abide in Original Jurisdiction and only you have the right and responsibility to direct its affairs.
Go to: www.TheAmericanStatesAssembly.
net and get started today.
See this article and over 2800 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com
To support this work look for the PayPal buttons on this website.
How do we use your donations? Find out here.
CONFIRMED: Dominion voting machines in Georgia were remotely controlled during election… foreign interference now a FACT http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=222740
Gag Order Failed | Forensic Results of Dominion Machines Stealing Votes LEAKED!
The SCOTUS decision and some thoughts.
Leigh Dundas - Executive order for election interference
Atilis Gym, Bellmawr, NJ - God Bless you.....
LET'S GO PATRIOTS ! WE'RE NOT COWARDS, WE'RE FIGHTERS !
Preview YouTube video Leigh Dundas - Executive order for election interference
The SYNCHRONIZATION of BAD KARMA. Manifesting in country's colluded their crimes together, on Great gold Theft done in the past 84 years, to back/boost their currencies via secret CIA+ 45yr wars. The 1933's gold confiscations are just the beginning of their lust of wealth, expanding many thousand-folds to pump on Wall Street & fake loans, more than the apparent Ces-tu-que-vie 11,550+ Trusts & Bonds. Bad Karma is visible to high-freq. Ppl. Seen w/ proper viewing tool. Bad Karma causes troubles to the joined Sinners (5-6 country's). Here are their turmoil events of Nov 21 2020 ~ Dec 2020: to expand to 2023...ReplyDelete
----------- CORRUPT GOVT & SLAVERY PROTEST ------------
- Thai Protesters direct anger against police after violent clash near parliament. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoatd1x7zxs
- Protesters launch fireworks at police in Paris. Report Guardian News. 1.48M subscribers
- Paris burns: Violent protests continue across France over new security bill. The Telegraph. 123K views
- Paris police clash with protesters over new security bill | DW News 274K views
- France protests turn violent over a controversial security bill. Sky News Austr
- Clashes in Paris as thousands protest against racism and police violence - BBC News. BBC News. 157K views
- Protestors go head-to-head with police in Paris | 9 News Australia
- Hong Kong protests – China’s Rebel City: Part 3 – Hong Kong on Fire. South China Morning Post 143K views
- Riots in Paris as masked mob hurl Molotov cocktails and torch cars over new police filming la
- French protest police brutality, clashes erupt Reuters 18K views
- Anti-police violence protests in Paris leaves messy aftermath as cleanup begins. Global News
- Protesters launch fireworks at police in Paris.
- Paris burns: Violent protests continue across France over new security bill. The Telegraph. 123K views. New
- Anti-lockdown protesters clash with police in London as arrests are made under Covid rules The Sun. 178K views 2 weeks ago
- Anti-vaxxers protest in London as first Covid jabs given o
- Police Respond to Anti-Lockdown Protests in London
- Hundreds Protest Virus Lockdown Measures in London
- The British Govt are internally in troubles than extrn seen.
--------------- STOP THE STEAL & SLAVERY PROTEST ---------------
- Trump supporters hold DC rally to protest election outcome. AFP News Agency. 224K views
- Trump Supporters Protest Election Results At The National Mall, March To Sup1reme Court | MSNBC 580K views
- Thousands march, pray to protest Trump's election loss
- Trump’s Marine One helicopter performs flyover of supporters gathered in Washington DC Global News. 179K views
- WATCH: Trump supporters protest in Washington, D.C.
The Hill. 62K views
- Live: Trump supporters rally to decry results of the election
126K views. Streamed 10 hours ago
- Pro-Trump groups gather in Washington to protest election
CNN. 2.9M views
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
I thought that this Supreme Court is their State-of State, Supreme Court. Then Original jurisdiction does not apply to our jurisdiction. It is their, corporation's, jurisdiction and their election and the State of Texas could bring this cause of action to their Supreme Court.ReplyDelete
Almost got on largest radio station in south wanted to attempt to explain the Defacto government.ReplyDelete
Generally the attorney cohosts will attack and talk over me .
Our huge egos keep us from working as a team.
Same old story fighting the Status Quo.
Yeah, upon reading the Supreme Court 'Justices' said it didn't have 'standing', we thought, then what would provide 'standing' probably has to come from land jurisdiction?ReplyDelete
Just hadn't figured out the rest, as to how to give 'standing' to the State of States efforts & would it be correct to do so, in the best interests of The States to provide the standing needed?
Ought The States be involved? What is beneficial to The States in doing so?
We have thoughts on a plan to provide standing, if its correct to do so.
just to keep Folks apprised, here an article co-authored by Whitney Webb (she ain't afraid to nail the despicable jews) :ReplyDelete
Under Guise of ‘Racial Justice,’ Johns Hopkins Lays Out Plan to Vaccinate Ethnic Minorities and Mentally Challenged First
Under Guise of ‘Racial Justice,’ Johns Hopkins Lays Out Plan to Vaccinate Ethnic Minorities and Mentally Challenged First • Children's Health Defense By Jeremy Loffredo Whitney Webb - Claims made by Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security about its strategy for vaccinating ethnic minorities and the mentally challenged first, “as a matter of justice,” suggest ulterior motives.
With the first COVID-19 vaccine candidate set to receive an Emergency Use Authorization from the U.S. government in a matter of days, its distribution and allocation is set to begin “within 24 hours” of that vaccine’s imminent approval.
The allocation strategy of COVID-19 vaccines within the U.S. is set to dramatically differ from previous national vaccination programs. One key difference is that the vaccine effort itself, known as Operation Warp Speed, is being almost completely managed by the U.S. military, along with the Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency, as opposed to civilian health agencies, which are significantly less involved than previous national vaccination efforts and have even been barred from attending some Warp Speed meetings. In addition, for the first time since 2001, law enforcement officers and Department of Homeland Security officials are set to not be prioritized for early vaccination.
Ready007 - yeah yeah - The Goyim Know quite the swinging hit! And those lyrics are poetry. Thanks for Vox... i forget to check him.Delete
Thanks for he Clarification AnnaReplyDelete
The doorknob on "meet the press"ReplyDelete
Just said that under Biden administration it will be civil duty to take the vax....
????? Give me a break.