By Anna Von Reitz
Someone got down on me for exposing all the fraud and crappola without appearing to have any answers or Go Forward Plan. Hmmmm.... well, let's see..... I thought I had one somewhere around here, maybe not written down as so many talking points, but liberally scattered throughout all my writings.... sigh.
There is always one in the crowd....
So pretend that Anna is Queen for a Day..... what would I do with this country and its moribund economy, failing institutions, and ancient infrastructure?
1. Repudiate fraudulent and odious debt, so the people of this country don't get socked with it AGAIN.
2. Go back to the history and repudiate similar actions that have been ongoing since the Civil War and which have been used to fund wars for profit and illegal police actions throughout the world---- and put an end to these abuses.
3. Draw a line so that people can finally understand that there is a difference between the United States of America and the United States--- two completely different and separate nations whose only connection is that the United States is under contract to provide nineteen enumerated services to the United States of America.
4. Restore the lawful land jurisdiction government of the United States of America by educating its people and engaging their participation in and support for their own government. That includes restoring the Common Law Courts.
5. Use international awareness and censure of the United States to compel its compliance with reform.
6. To pay the lawful debts of the United States of America and remove any idea that we are bankrupt or dishonest.
7. To reboot the American Silver Dollar, which is and has always been our lawful currency, as a transitional tool allowing us to move into a mixed currency market. I don't anticipate that legal tender will disappear or become valueless overnight, nor do I see us packing around bags of gold coins to conduct business.
8. I favor the creation of a Universal Currency without destroying or undermining national currencies. The beauty of a Universal Currency based on all natural resources and all labor resources on Earth is that unlike our current situation, everyone has something of value to trade, and everyone is a producer in the asset-based currency market. That puts an end to hoarding, supply manipulations, and similar evils.
9. I favor development of ongoing bank-less transactional currencies like Bit Coin.
10. I support outlawing certain kinds of corporations. They simply shouldn't exist, because they provide no redeeming value except to allow their shareholders and officers to avoid responsibility for their acts.
11. I would like to see the use of B Corporations--- sometimes called "Beneficial Corporations". Commercial corporations function for one motive--- profit at any cost. That is not a sufficiently redeeming social value, but as bank CEO's will tell you, they currently have no choice in the matter. Restructuring all banks as B Corporations would be one means of instant systemic bank reform.
12. The complete restructuring of all world debt, so as to absorb and redefine and diffuse the ticking time bomb. I believe that we now have the means to do this and that (1) it harms nobody now and nobody in the future and (2) it allows growth and abundance. So why not do it?
13. Support the value of marriages and family relationships so that these are supported and rewarded and strengthened instead of being eroded by short-sighted and destructive social service and tax and insurance policies that penalize families and couples.
14. Make education practical and affordable and accessible to all and on a continuing basis. Education should be enjoyable and available to everyone throughout life. Reforming it by radically changing its organizational assumptions and funding structures would be very profitable as well as productive and humane. Factory schools don't work. Time to change the whole paradigm to one that focuses on community and self-development.
15. Busting big monopolies. Including banks. These corporations know that they are doing things that are illegal and damaging. The law is already clear. They are now controlling entire sectors of the economy. We are suffering monopoly conditions because the regulators aren't doing their jobs and are in fact self-interested through employee pension funds. Time to reform both ends of that dilemma.
16. Outlawing foreign media cartels. Paraphrasing Malcolm X--- only a fool lets enemies control their media. American media needs to be American media and it needs to be competitive. We haven't had a free press in this country since before the Second World War, both because of illegal government sanctions and because our "presses" have been owned and operated by a few big foreign corporations. Time for that to end and for the Fourth Estate to resurrect itself.
17. Prosecute destructive guild operations such as the AMA and American Bar Association, which set up closed shop unions under the guise of being professional associations. An organization that does the recognized crime forbidden by many acts of legislation including Taft-Hartley and Smith Act, etc.-- needs to be prosecuted accordingly no matter how they structure their business operations or what excuses they make.
18. Reform "representational" government so that people have a direct voice in the budget process and also have the ability to recall all elected officials including U.S. Senators.
19. Go through the CAFR and AFR's the various levels of government have been hiding from the public since 1946, audit all the so-called externally and internally managed (slush) funds and resume carriage accounting instead of double accrual accounting. Use the overflow to end the need for taxation and create a giant infrastructure investment fund to repair roads, bridges, pipelines, railroads, schools, electrical facilities, water utilities, dams, sanitation plants, recycling centers.... and all the other things we need.
20. Once the actual government of the United States of America is restored and fully functioning as it ought to, and enough people are fully informed, hold a Continental Congress and seat Fiduciary Deputies of the states to close loopholes in The Constitution which have allowed the members of Congress to act as criminals and usurpers against the states and people and do it without fear of accountability, formally enroll all the states of the union, end federal proprietary interest in the western states' land, and restore the guarantees of freedom and state national political status to all Americans regardless of race or ethnicity.
If we can get through that list in the next twenty years, I'll come up with another.....
To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.