1. We are grandfathered-in to the original Constitutions as they existed in 1860. This is because the Territorial and Municipal Congresses had to cover their butts in order to carry on business. The remedy they found for this is analogous to a kid crossing their fingers behind their back: as part of the Enabling Clause of every Act of Congress ever since there is language saying, "This Act shall not ..... change.... any right thus previously established."
So, we are still in possession of all rights and prerogatives as if none of the Acts of Congress --- Territorial or Municipal --- ever happened. For us, Americans, nothing much has changed, so long as we are standing in our proper political status as Americans, and not voluntarily adopting either Territorial or Municipal citizenships. The underlying logic and treaties and agreements remain in force. All we have to do is hold the line and know who we are and enforce the contracts --- in theory.
Success doing this varies. We all have to realize that we are dealing with our share of criminals and nothing is sure, but, at least on paper, we also need to know that our rights and prerogatives as Americans still remain as our substantive remedy, unchanged in over 160 years.
2. Next, in order to legalize forced Birth Registration and seizure of our gold and land assets for use as collateral backing the debts of our foreign "federal" Subcontractors, which is patently illegal, they had to recognize our "reversionary trust interest" --- that is, our ability as donors to change our minds. This remedy is found at 12 USC 95(a) described as Regulation of Transactions in foreign exchange for gold, property transfers, vested interests, enforcement and penalties, Part 2.
3. Next, to legalize the theft of our gold and silver money in exchange for their Federal Reserve Promissory Notes, the Federal Reserve Act as part of its Enabling Clause in Section 15, guarantees our right to redeem fiat as lawful money; this is usually done as a bookkeeping function by "denominating" funds that you are depositing as lawful money rather than physically exchanging fiat for gold --- nonetheless, when you stipulate that funds are denominated as lawful money, they cannot be deemed to be fiat scrip and so, scrip redeemed as lawful money is not subject to seizure, as it no longer belongs to the bank. Even if a depository agreement allowing the bank to seize funds exists, those funds must belong to the bank (be its own scrip) or it's theft of an actual asset and cannot be considered a forced "gift'.
4. The Territorial Federal Code offers us peace through the Brother's Keeper Clause, 18 USC 241 and 242. These sections of their own Code require Territorial Officers to act with good faith with respect to us -- no small matter when they think they are engaged in a "war" against "citizens of the United States" and have trouble remembering the difference between Joe Average American who is owed peace and protection and the Municipal CORPORATIONS being operated under similar names. As always, we don't stand under the Federal (Territorial) Code ourselves, but it helps to remind them that they do.
5. The remedy for many outrageous commercial crimes perpetuated against us by the Municipal United States Government is found largely through Regulation Z, adopted by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. Regulation Z attaches to many separate specific Acts of Congress that involve forced registrations, securitization, property transfers, and so on.
For example, Regulation Z requires the vendors to give you private license plates (or tags) under the Federal Highway Safety Act of 1956, so that your car can be properly identified as a private American car, not actually a Motor Vehicle. Mortgages have been covered under Regulation Z Exemptions in the 1934 Emergency Securities Act and the Truth in Lending Act.
So there isn't just one "Regulation Z" attached to just one particular Act of Congress. Instead, there are multiple Regulation Z remedies that attach to a wide variety of Acts of Congress and Codes then developed for Administrative use. Most such remedies are exemptions
These exemptions and protections are not, generally speaking, applicable to U.S. Citizens or citizens of the United States --- but if you are an American standing in your original birthright political status and claiming your reversionary trust interest, they apply to you.
6. One of the most profound remedies has been recently delivered and reiterated by the U.S. Supreme Court in Virginia v. EPA, which echoes a Tennessee Supreme Court case, Norton v. Shelby County, from almost a century ago. The ruling relieves the General Public -- that is, Americans standing in their original political status --- from the burdens of Administrative Law Courts and Codes. The Justices affirmed that Congress has no ability to delegate its legislative functions to subcontracting Agencies and unelected bureaucrats, and that Administrative Codes have no authority related to us, again, the members of the General Public.
Very importantly, this throws the Internal Revenue Code and the Motor Vehicle Code, both, under the bus. Among the many Codes that have bedeviled and fleeced Americans, these two have been especially destructive.
In addition to the Internal Revenue Code being enforced against Americans who have no "federal income", certain Sections of the IRC, notably 1091, 408, 61, 108 and 751, have been used to enforce mortgages, foreclosures, and evictions on innocent Americans who shouldn't have ever been addressed by these people to begin with.
This pernicious practice of accidentally-on-purpose misaddressing Joe Average American as if he was a U.S. Citizen (Territorial) or citizen of the United States (Municipal) has allowed the Internal Revenue Service (Territorial) and IRC (Municipal) Bill Collectors to haul Americans into foreign Admiralty Courts under color of law.
Now, at least for those of us who have properly declared and published our political status and provenance and given Notice to the Secretaries of State and the Bureau of Consular Affairs, the Internal Revenue Code no longer applies to us and they cannot continue to misaddress us in the face of our objection and clear communication that we are members of the General Public and are not voluntarily adopting any foreign political status.
Interestingly, if you are having trouble with any of these Agencies, you will have to contact the Secretary of State (or equivalent in some States, where the Lieutenant Governor fills in) regarding Territorial Officers and their Subcontractors, and you will have to contact Bank CEOs, Commissioners, and Bureaus of various kinds, to get things ironed out on the Municipal CORPORATION side.
Most of the bureaucrats are ignorant and simply suppose that we are the same as they are, but this is not the case. The system we inherited makes a clear distinction between three different populations all milling about in the same country --- the General Public (that's us), the U.S. Military and Dependents (that's Them) and the Federal Civil Service and Dependents (that's THEM).
The General Public is not and never was responsible to any level of the government in the same way or to the same extent as these government employees and Federal Subcontractors that are obligated by their duties and employment contracts. Making them understand this difference is not easy, especially as they will be disappointed to find out that members of the General Public do not bear the same burdens or pay the same taxes as they do. Nonetheless, it is our responsibility to ourselves and to our children to exercise our guarantees, rights, freedoms ---- and remedies.